Alberta Health Services
Inner City Recreation and Wellness
Multicultural Health Brokers
Demo Crew- The Mustard Seed
MEMBER AGENCY STAFF
Each member agency will have staff members who have completed a LFG orientation.
The staff will also:
- ensure that all their participants will respect each other, the
equipment and the garden itself and they will assist in promoting
security and safety at LFG
- encourage their members to respect the privacy of the
neighbours along the borders of Lady Flower Gardens.
- remind their group members that the produce harvested from
the garden is not to be sold for personal profit (fundraisers can be held for our member agencies with LFG).
- document the amount of produce their gardeners harvest for
Edmonton's Food Bank and for themselves.
- bring WATER for their group to drink!
- forward the contact information, of any new group that would like to get involved, to the LFG Community Organizer. LFG will then schedule an orientation and negotiate a land use agreement with the new group, including a review of activities that are covered by their insurance.
- remember that staff can come up to the garden with their members, and community members can come up with their staff.
- participate during our growing season (April - Sept) during daylight hours (we are open 5 days a week, closed Sundays).
- provide supervision of their members in the forest as well!